To be eligible to apply for the Jumpstart account you must be younger than 21 years of age or in full time Tertiary study. To complete the application process online you must be 13 years or older.
It takes less than 5 minutes to complete this form.
What happens now
- Complete the form, and provide your personal information
get in touch with us at any stage if you need help.
What happens after
Simply complete this form and submit. We will be in touch if we need anything else to complete your application.
New to ANZ?
Simply complete this form and submit. So we can finish opening your new ANZ account, we will contact you to arrange a time for you to visit an ANZ branch. You’ll need to bring along:
- Proof of address (such as rates, water, or power bill)
- Proof of identification (such as a passport or drivers licence and EFTPOS card).
Find out what forms of ID are acceptable.
- Proof of study (if over 21)
- Valid study visa (International Students only)
This extra step enables us to ensure your new account is protected and secure. During this visit we can:
- Confirm your identification and protect access to your new account
- Setup security and PIN numbers on any new cards (these can take up to 5 days to arrive)
- Setup your access to ANZ Internet Banking and Phone Banking
- Provide any help needed to get setup with ANZ goMoney, ANZ goMoney Wallet or Apple Pay