An ANZ Foreign Currency Account is ideal if you make or receive payments in a foreign currency. The account provides you with the ability to reduce unnecessary conversion costs and better manage your Foreign Exchange risks.
You can complete your application for a foreign currency account in less than 5 minutes using this form.
What happens now
It'll take just five minutes to apply for an account. Simply:
- choose the foreign currency you want to open your account in, and
- provide your personal information.
You can get in touch with us at any stage if you need help.
What happens after
Simply complete this form and submit. We will be in touch if we need anything else to complete your application.
New to ANZ?
Simply complete this form and submit. So we can finish opening your new ANZ foreign currency account, we will contact you to arrange a time for you to visit an ANZ branch. You'll need to bring along:
- proof of address (such as rates, water or power bill)
- proof of identification (such as a passport or national ID card).
Find out what forms of ID are acceptable.
- your IRD number if you have one
- verification of your address (e.g. previous bank statement)
- relevant company/trust/partnership/sole trader documentation.
This extra step enables us to ensure your new account is protected and secure. During this visit we can:
- confirm your identification and protect access to your new account
- set up security and PIN numbers on any new cards (these can take up to 5 days to arrive)
- set up your access to ANZ Internet Banking and Phone Banking
- provide any help needed to get setup with ANZ goMoney, goMoney Wallet or Apple Pay.